“Be yourself, everybody else is already taken” (Oskar Wilde 1854-1900)
We are pleased that you have found your way to our practice.
Integrative medicine is the combination of conventional medicine, psychotherapy and complementary medical procedures. These approaches allow the recognition of disorders and pain conditions that can occur even without measurable findings. We perceive you in your uniqueness and consider the body, the soul, the environment, nutrition and movement.
You will be actively involved in the jointly planned treatment process. We work together with qualified specialists, colleagues and institutions on an interdisciplinary basis.
We support you on your way to self-perception, self-confidence and health literacy. Being an elective medical practice allows us to take time to focus on your needs. Our appointments are reliably organized and you do not have to wait. We regularly train ourselves according to the latest scientific standards and are happy to pass this knowledge on to you. In this way, you become an expert on your own wellbeing and health.
The Ailments we treat:
Disorders of the immune system
"The human intestine is the root of a tree. Only when the intestines of humans are healthy can they blossom, bear fruit and defy wind and weather! "
Symptoms such as tiredness after eating, flatulence, bloating, bloated stomach, constipation, but also pulpy stools are warning signs of the body and indicate a malfunction of your digestive system. Common causes of this are colonisation of the intestine with pathogenic bacteria or other microorganisms, food intolerances or incorrect food culture. Consistent gastrointestinal remediation will cure the root of your body.
Fatigue syndromes, anxiety disorders, burnout syndrome, psychosomatic ailments
Are you suffering from symptoms of depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, sleep disorders, restlessness, weather sensitivity, hormonal imbalances or unclear disorders without a tangible diagnosis?
These symptoms, in addition to psychological causes, are often the result of overloading the body with various disease factors, e.g. interference fields, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, mental stress, disorders of the digestive system, heavy metals.
Diagnostics and therapy
Counseling, coaching, supervision
Frequent infections, allergy susceptibility, autoimmune diseases such as rheumatism, multiple sclerosis (MS), but also cancers are often the result of overloading the human immune system. Disorders of the immune system can only be cured and prevented when its underlying pathogenic and mental factors are eliminated.
Workshops, seminars, lectures
Applied diagnostic and therapeutic methods:
- Functional Myodiagnostics (FMD) (recognition of functional relationships and causal disorders, medical clarification, laboratory diagnostics, drug treatment, orthomolecular medicine, hormonal regulation, phytotherapy, complex homeopathy, gastrointestinal remediation)
- Integrative Gestalt therapy (psychoanalytic, psychosomatic clarification of self-perception, growth)
- Trauma Therapy Brainspotting (BSP) (specifically for traumatic experiences, in coaching to improve performance, in case of self-blockades)
- Psychosomatic integration (in case of traumatic experiences and self-blockades)
- Holotropic breathing (stress reduction, self-awareness, self-development)
- Craniosacral therapy
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) measurement (stress, performance and vitality diagnostics), burnout measurement, sleep quality…
- Biofeedback Insight®(training of the vegetative nervous system for better adaptability of the organism to environmental conditions, e.g. blood pressure regulation, pain syndromes, anxiety reduction)
in the areas of personality, relationship environment, work, team and leadership. For people, who feel healthy and would like some support in difficult decisions or crisis situations in their private or professional environment. We work with the background of integrative gestalt consulting, systemic counseling, solution-oriented short-term therapy according to de Shazer.
Personality development, medical communication, human factors training in the areas of team, communication, leadership and decision-making. Occupational health care and burn out prevention www.co-operations.at
- Regular seminars on professional communication in the Medical Association for Lower Austria and Vienna, AKH Academy
- Human factors in simulator training with doctors and nursing staff at the simulator center in Hochegg NÖ
- ARS seminars on error culture and safety culture
- Intensive seminars on "Holotropic Breathing" *
- Lectures and seminars on heart rate variability (HRV) measurement, burnout prevention and therapy in Germany and Austria
- 2-year curriculum "Understanding the Soul" for priests and deacons in the Archdiocese of Vienna, currently 3rd course
November 2nd-6th 2018